Here's my favourite links from this week, curated by Fraggl:
- I enjoyed this take on the state of social media by (friend of ODF) Andy Whitlock
- An excellent piece from (another friend of ODF) Patricia McDonald with a smart and sensible take on real-time marketing
- A fascinating Fast Company feature describing how Pixar uses 'brain trusts' to take projects 'from suck to non-suck'.
- An interesting Quartz article 'Inside Twitter's plan to fix itself"
- And Virgin America's new safety video (above) is really something to behold - a five minute dance routine that has had more than 9 million views on YouTube since its release
You can of-course sign up to Fraggl here.