Here are my favourite links from this week curated by Fraggl:
- A wonderful interview with the founder of the wonderful PostSecret (above)
- 'We started with a simple question, “How has leadership practice changed in the last five years?”'. A useful new report from Wolff Olins based on interviews with 43 global CEOs, 10 Leadership experts and a counterpoint employee survey. Key finding is that CEOs need to 'find ways to create the uncorporation: a company where the culture celebrates and nurtures individualism whilst continuing to meet hard and demanding targets'. There's a good take on what that really means here.
- A good write up of UsTwo's recent event on Why Products Fail
- Bob Hoffman tells it like it is in 'Brand, Bullshit & Beyond'
- The Green Party have an interesting 'kickstarter for elections' idea running
- A great couple of posts from Shane Parrish - Steve Jobs on Creativity, and 8 things from Peter Thiels' 'Zero to One'